Safety and Security
Please note that you are responsible for your own belongings whilst on the premises and to check you do not forget anything when you leave.
Please watch your children and take care of their safety. There is a playroom for children under the age of 7 but children should still be supervised at all times. A surgery is not a safe place for children to run around.
Should you notice a potentially dangerous situation please inform the nearest practice staff member
Rude & aggressive behaviour towards the doctors and staff will not be tolerated under any circumstances.
Such behaviour will include shouting, swearing, & rude & intimidating gestures.
Please be advised that patients who behave in this manner will be asked to leave the premises and de-registered with immediate effect.
Your doctor, practice staff and other health professionals who have access to your medical records are duty bound to use them in the strictest of confidence. From time to time other personnel may require access to your records – for the purpose of training or audit for example.
These people will be bound by the same duty of confidentiality. If you do not want your records to be used for such purposes please write to the practice manager.
- Arrive promptly for your appointment. If you are more than 10 minutes late you may not be seen
- Let us know if you no longer require your appointment. You can call reception during normal hours on 020 8689 1144 and leave a message 24hrs a day
- We try not to keep you waiting but sometimes emergencies arise & need to be given priority. Please be understanding
- Let us know if you change your name, address or telephone number
- Please let the doctor have any discharge note from the hospital as soon as possible after you are home. You can leave these at reception
- Do not use your mobile phone whilst in the surgery
- Eating & drinking is also not permitted
- Please DO NOT let your children run around. No child under 12 is allowed to use the toilet without their parent/carer. As you will understand, this is for the safety & security of all patients and staff.
- Children must not be left unsupervised.
Eversley Medical Centre Privacy notice for direct care